|Professional Public Speaking Course|
هذا الكورس مخصص لمساعدتك على تطوير مهارات التحدث و العرض امام جمهور فى وقت قصير, باستعمال احدث التطبيقات الدولية.نحن نتحدث عن بناء الثقة بالنفس و الاستفادة و استعمال كل قدراتك للتواصل و توصيل الفكرة لجمهورك, و سوف ايضا نمدك باقوى الاساليب و الاستراتجيات التى تؤثر فى جمهورك من خلال فن القاء القصص
من الذى يجب ان يحضر هذه الدور:
-المدربين و المعلمين
-اصحاب المشاريع الصغيرة و الناشئة
-المهندسين و الاطباء الذين يعملون فى مجال التدريب و التدريس
نبذة عامة عن الدورة:
هذه لدورة تهدف الى امدادك باقوى الاساليب و الاستراتجيات المثبتة علميا , لو كنت مديرا, صاحب شركة او مندوب مبيعات او صاحب عمل حر , فا هذه الدورة سوف تدعمك بزيادة ثقتك بنفسك لتقديم و توصيل المعلومة و ما تريد ان يصل لجمهورك بشكل فعال,
“One Shot” is a course that’s developed specially to help you boost your speaking and presentation skills in a short time, using international approaches that are based on experiential learning. We are talking here about building your confidence and utilizing your powers to fully engage your audience from the very beginning to the last word. Throughout the course, we will tackle the fast ways of building content that perfectly meets your audience’s needs. We will also empower you with tools and strategies which you can use to influence your audience through the art of storytelling.
About the Course:
The Professional Public Speaking course “One Shot” aims to give you proven tools and strategies that can-do wonders for your career! If you are a full-time employee, a middle manager, a business owner, or a freelancer, this course will support you in presenting the edges of your work more confidently and attractively. By applying the formula of 80 /20 between your work and how to show its edges, the course will help you accelerate your professional success, in addition to supporting you in building a powerful personal brand based on the international approach.
Our three pillars are:
1) Knowledgeable: Preparing you with all the required and updated information about the public speaking manual, while using the international model to help speakers create their own talks and presentation with unique style, which make his/her speech remarkable and authentic.
2) Practice& Feedback: Attendees will apply what they have been learning on spot. They will stand up from 4 to 6 times to speak in public while getting detailed and personalized feedback for each time, using the sandwich technique to maintain a positive atmosphere.
3) Mentorship: Provide support throughout the whole course from public speaking and presentation mentors who are subject-matter experts in helping people to enhance their professional public speaking skills.
– Why Public Speaking?
– Know what is “Glossphobia”.
– Learn the fascial action to do.
– Learn how to practice by yourself.
– Know the actions will enhance your confidence.
– Visualize success like a Pro.
02: How to Start with Hook & End with Bang
– Learn a multiple technique to start your presentation.
– Creating your Own Hook to engage audience in first 30 Sc.
– Learn how to end your presentation.
– Build your remarkable ending.
03: Body Language & Voice
– Using Fiscal Expression.
– Describe with hand gesture.
– Moving with meaning and Stop with meaning.
– Using postures and eye contact.
– Using variety of voice & power pausing.
04: Content Design
– Structuring your presentation & talk.
– Learn about different types of talks.
– How to write your speech.
– How to organize the presentation time?
– Find the presentation types.
– How to know about your audience.
05: Secret of Storytelling
– Why telling story in presentation.
– What is the source of the story?
– How to tell a story.
– How to use story structure.
06: Presentation Tools
– How to plan for next presentation.
– How to Practice for next presentation.
– How to establish professional slides.
– What is Kawasaki’s Rule?
– Arabic but the material/terminology will be in English.
Who need to attend?
– Managers and Supervisors.
– Trainers, Coaches and Teachers.
– Small business and start-ups owners
– Engineers & Doctors Work in teaching.
– Sales Persons.
– MBA Students.
About the Instructor:
انس سالم هو مدرب فن الخطابة و التحدث امام الجمهور بخبرة اكثر من 6 سنوات فى مجال التدريب, برغم حداثة عمله فى المجال الا انه نجح فى وقت قصير جدا
حصل على MBA Studies from ESLESCA University
و بخبرة تزيد عن 20 عاما فى شركات النفط و الغاز, مما انار له اهمية فن الخطابة و التحدث امام الجمهور و معرفة كيف عرض عملك بطريقة احترافية لشركتك او بخارجها
|Anas Salem is a passionate public speaker and coach who has joined the world of public speaking since 2015. Although he is not that old in the field, he managed to hit big success in a very short period. Starting from joining speakers hub back in 2015 and being awarded the first keynote speaker of the year and the golden mic of presenting 13 speech out of 24 talk, moving to enhancing his practical skills and theoretical knowledge, till becoming team leader of speakers hub and a public speaker coach|
Armed with his MBA Studies ESLESCA University and over than 20+ years of corporate experience in oil and gas sector and internal control, Anas is aware enough of public speaking needs for both corporates and individuals. Based on his knowledge and experience, he can accurately determine the corporate or individual areas of development regarding public speaking and how to address these areas professionally and effectively.
His goal as a motivational public speaker and public speaking coach is to enhance and develop talented people to be expertise in public speaking and to encourage them to go chase their dream of motivating others through their speeches and presentations.
Certified of TOT from Knowledge Co., Co-Founder of Cairo Toastmaster, trainer and Founder of Speakers Club.